Mountain Bike the Tetons
Our Mission: To build a vibrant, healthy community by enhancing the recreational and economic opportunities in the Teton region through development of our mountain biking resources.
We work to achieve this mission by:
- Empowering our paid seasonal trail crew to build and maintain Teton Region multi-use trails
- Facilitating our exciting new Sprockids youth mountain bike program for 6-11-year-old riders
- Maintaining and improving the Victor and Driggs urban mountain bike parks
- Working with local land managers to sustainably expand and manage our outstanding trail system
- Growing our Maintenance Monday trail work program to leverage our amazing local volunteer workforce
- Fostering both new and existing collaborative partnerships with Teton Region businesses and other local non-profit organizations to help our community thrive
Beginning in 2013, Mountain Bike the Tetons (MBT) has served the Teton Valley, Idaho and Jackson Hole, Wyoming communities as leading advocates and stewards for multiple-use, singletrack trails. In late 2013, MBT received 501(c)(3) status and became an official chapter of the International Mountain Bicycling Association (IMBA). In August of 2014, our region achieved "Silver Ride Center" status from IMBA, recognizing us a major mountain biking destination and community. We host 9 volunteer board members, 1 paid, full-time executive director and 3 paid, seasonal trail crew members with an office located in downtown Driggs, ID.
None yet 😞